The WYO Performing Arts & Education Center and Trident Theatre
present a Halloween treat with “The Rocky Horror Picture Show”
Saturday, October 29, 7:00pm
The cult classic horror/musical/B-film will be presented with a small group of actors onstage as a “phantom cast” for many of your favorite scenes, including “The Time Warp”. As is tradition for this production, the audience is invited to participate in the callouts that have been developed to accompany the movie. “The Rocky Horror Picture Show” is rated R, and the callouts are as well. Many versions of the callout script exist online, so feel free to look them up!
In addition, you can bring the props to be used for the following scenes:
- Blow bubbles at the wedding when the Bride and Groom leave in their car
- When Brad and Janet get caught in a thunderstorm, wear a newspaper over your head
- When Dr. Frank-N-Furter introduces his creation, snap your dish gloves on your wrists
- The Transylvanians welcome Rocky with party noisemakers
- When Dr. Scott arrives, and Brad says the line, “Great Scott!,” throw a roll of toilet paper
A special cocktail will be available for purchase. Feel free to dress in your best Transylvanian costume, and let’s do the Time Warp again!
All seats $20