Thursday, February 18, 6:30pm
The official report of all parliamentary debates.
See two-time Olivier Award winners, Lindsay Duncan (Birdman, About Time) and Alex Jennings (The Lady in the Van, The Queen), in this new play by Simon Woods, captured live in 2019 from the National Theatre in London.
It’s a summer’s morning in 1988 and Tory politician Robin Hesketh has returned home to the idyllic Cotswold house he shares with his wife of 30 years, Diana. But all is not as blissful as it seems. Diana has a stinking hangover, a fox is destroying the garden, and secrets are being dug up all over the place. As the day draws on, what starts as gentle ribbing and the familiar rhythms of marital scrapping quickly turns to blood-sport.
Don’t miss this witty and devastating portrait of the governing class, directed by Simon Godwin (NT Live: Antony & Cleopatra, Twelfth Night).
Adult $16 ♦ Student $10
* All patrons will be required to wear a mask in the common areas, as you move through the theater and for the duration of the performance
* The WYO lobby will open 45 minutes prior to show time
* Beverages will be available for purchase from concessions and will close as the show begins
* Please, to the best of your ability, practice social distancing in the lobby and restrooms by remaining 6 feet from other patrons
* Upon the conclusion of the performance, we will ask everyone to remain seated to be “dismissed” by row