Thursday, December 3, 6:30pm
Written and performed by Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag, Killing Eve) and directed by Vicky Jones, Fleabag is a rip-roaring look at some sort of woman living her sort of life.
Fleabag may seem oversexed, emotionally unfiltered and self-obsessed, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. With family and friendships under strain and a guinea pig café struggling to keep afloat, Fleabag suddenly finds herself with nothing to lose.
The hilarious, award-winning, one-woman show that inspired the BBC’s hit TV series Fleabag, was captured live on stage from London’s West End in 2019.
Adult $16 ♦ Student $10
* All patrons will be required to wear a mask in the common areas, as you move through the theater and for the duration of the performance
* The WYO lobby will open 45 minutes prior to show time
* Beverages will be available for purchase from concessions and will close as the show begins
* Please, to the best of your ability, practice social distancing in the lobby and restrooms by remaining 6 feet from other patrons
* Upon the conclusion of the performance, we will ask everyone to remain seated to be “dismissed” by row