Thursday, April 1, 6:30pm
by William Shakespeare
A Donmar Warehouse production
Tom Hiddleston (The Avengers, The Night Manager) plays the title role in Shakespeare’s searing tragedy of political manipulation and revenge.
When an old adversary threatens Rome, the city calls once more on her hero and defender: Coriolanus. But he has enemies at home too.
As famine threatens the city, the citizens’ hunger swells to an appetite for change, and on returning from the field, Coriolanus must confront the march of realpolitik and the voice of an angry people.
Directed by Josie Rourke (Les Liaisons Dangereuses), and filmed live onstage in 2014, Coriolanus now returns exclusively to the big screen.
Adult $16 ♦ Student $10
* All patrons will be required to wear a mask in the common areas, as you move through the theater and for the duration of the performance
* The WYO lobby will open 45 minutes prior to show time
* Beverages will be available for purchase from concessions and will close as the show begins
* Please, to the best of your ability, practice social distancing in the lobby and restrooms by remaining 6 feet from other patrons
* Upon the conclusion of the performance, we will ask everyone to remain seated to be “dismissed” by row