Welcome to WYO PLAY’s 2023 Production of Matilda Jr directed by Tyler Rogers and Stephanie Zukowski! Please see important information below about participating as a cast member in the show:
- MAY: Attendance is expected at all rehearsals. School-related conflicts in May are excused. Anticipate Monday-Thursday rehearsal times from 4:30-6:30 pm, Friday from 4:00-6:30pm. Please communicate any May conflicts as soon as possible.
- After JUNE 5th: attendance is mandatory, especially on and after June 6th and show week, June 12-17.
Rehearsal Schedules: Will be posted prior to each week via Google doc. Find the link to the Weekly Rehearsal Schedule in the list at the bottom of this page.
- Important updates will be sent via the BAND app. If you would like to be invited to join, please send a text to Grace: (307) 461-0262. State your name and request to be added to the app.
Behavior: A student in the cast is expected to demonstrate the 3 Habits at all times and in all spaces. A student who continuously chooses not to follow the habits may be dismissed from the cast.
- Habit 1: Control your voice.
- Habit 2: Follow directions quickly.
- Habit 3: Be a part of the team.
Payment: There is a $65 Participation Fee. For families with two students, the fee is $100 & for families with three students, the fee is $130. Scholarships are available – see attached request form.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please reach out to Director Tyler Rogers, Music Director Stephanie Zukowski, or Production Manager Grace Cannon-Wallace.
Grace Cannon-Wallace | 307-672-9083 x6 | firstname.lastname@example.org